The summer competitions are run as qualifiers for both the BRC National Championships and the South West Regional RC Championships:
- There are two Dressage team competitions: a Prelim team and an Open team (members ride Novice or Elementary tests)
- There are individual competitions for Elementary (for Juniors only), Medium, Advanced Mediums and Pairs
- The Riding Test is a team and individual competition, with tests at Prelim and Novice. Riders are judged on their ability, rather than the way of going of the horse.
- Teams that do not qualify for the National Championship, but are placed, may qualify for the SWWRC Championships.
- Clubs that do not wish to qualify for the National Championships, do not have to pay a prelim fee to BRC. Instead, they will only qualify for the SWWRC Championships if placed.
17th July 2022: Dressage & Riding Test
HOSTS: Bewdley Bridle Club and South Shropshire Riding Club
VENUE: Sapy Cross-Country, Cockshutts Farm, Wolferlow, Nr. Upper Sapey, Worcester WR6 6XU
QUALIFIER FOR: BRC National Championships and South West Regional Championships 2022
PRELIM ENTRIES: 25th June 2022
CLOSING DATE: 9th July 2022
OFFICIAL STEWARD: tbc firstname.lastname@example.org