The Area 18 newsletter is published four times a year and is sent out to all Team Managers to be distributed to their club members. Copies can be downloaded below.
FLU VACCINATIONS and PASSPORT CHECKS
- It is a BRC requirement that all horses competing at area qualifiers and championships have a complete, up to date, flu vaccination record.
- Passports must be presented to the official steward at EVERY qualifier you compete at (NB. by law, you must carry your horse's passport while travelling).
- A sticker will be added to your passport, which is dated 7 DAYS BEFORE THE NEXT BOOSTER IS DUE. This will be added to make it quicker for the steward to check at the next event. If you don't have a sticker, please leave extra time for your passport to be fully checked.
- Horses without a complete record will be disqualified from competition - it is YOUR responsibility to make sure it is correct.
- To check your horse's vaccination record, click on this handy checker from BRC:
BRITISH RIDING CLUBS
- All events are run under the current BRC rules - please visit the website to check them out
- BRC have introduced some rule changes for 2018 governing riding hats and body protectors - please make sure your equipment is up to the new standards, as you won't be able to compete in qualifiers and championships if it is not.
Please click the buttons below to be taken to some of our local venues and those used for area qualifiers.