The Area 18 newsletter is published four times a year and is sent out to all Team Managers to be distributed to their club members. Copies can be downloaded below.
FLU VACCINATIONS and PASSPORT CHECKS
- It is a BRC requirement that all horses competing at area qualifiers and championships have a complete, up to date, flu vaccination record.
- Passports must be presented to the official steward at EVERY qualifier you compete at (NB. by law, you must carry your horse's passport while travelling).
- A sticker will be added to your passport, which is dated 7 DAYS BEFORE THE NEXT BOOSTER IS DUE. This will be added to make it quicker for the steward to check at the next event. If you don't have a sticker, please leave extra time for your passport to be fully checked.
- Horses without a complete record will be disqualified from competition - it is YOUR responsibility to make sure it is correct.
- To check your horse's vaccination record, click on this handy checker from BRC:
BRITISH RIDING CLUBS
- All events are run under the current BRC rules - please visit the website to check them out
Please click the buttons below to be taken to some of our local venues and those used for area qualifiers.